Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sharing a Miracle - may be of benefit to you

I forgot to mention in my last posting about another client/friend who is basically a Soil Guru. He's involved in a bio-fuels project. They need 15 million dollars to take things to another level. They have dealt with one greedy scam after another for about 4 years. It is stunning.

We had an investment group show up with 50 million dollars. But they were greed based and it made no sense. This is a billion dollar opportunity and it is stunning to me the greed of many who are in a position to not only do well, but make a difference. Instead, they are predatory and I have to acknowledge my friend Jim and their management team for saying "no". Jim knows what is wrong with our food supply and how to fix it. He can go into a 3rd world country literally and team them how to feed themselves sustainably. He's another person that is making a difference in "OUR" community.

MY MIRACLE/SPIRITUALITY
=======================
I've been helping Lawrence open a new clinic. He didn't want to do it, but our IQ Money Team project needed more time to develop and we've been hammering things out. He basically retired about 10 years ago. Moved out in the middle of know where to his dream home (it is beautiful), and as I have discussed experienced that sense of isolation, disconnection from people.

His clinic www.livewllhealthcenter.com, incorporates an over all wellness plan, nutrition, and new technology he has what we are calling a "lipo-laser" it literally helps your body melt fat and eject it without surgery which has proven not only dangerous but doesn't have sustainable results. This is a natural process.

Anyway - we are a "team" outside of IQ Money Team and I am sharing this to help you understand more of what "Team" means to me. There is a lot of IT work when launching any kind of office. I was able to help him launch his office with proper deployment of technology. (Which he needed - laugh).

His wife (Jeannie) is a nutritionist and they sent me and my Jeanne in for some blood tests and we are going through their program (it's been a week now). My Jeanne is experiencing the lipo-lazer.

I had a minor health condition I wasn't aware of show up in the tests. Something that could of become major over time. (Blessing/miracle).

I've changed my diet and during the last 7 days I've lost 7 lbs of fat, and Jeanne's lost 10 lbs. Three years ago I use to way 260 lbs and I knew I was facing some serious health issues if I didn't change some things. I had friends having heart issues and some dying from cancer, all of us in America experience similar. I made some changes and over a couple of years my weight has leveled out in the 215 - 220 area.

I broke through that threshold and am now in the 210 area, with a goal to get down to 180/190 area. I've learned some kewl things about how my body works through Lawrence.

Lawrence and I have been having a great time working on this launch and the women in our lives are involved and we've been getting "tighter" as team professionally and personally.

Peter, Lawrence and I had a debriefing meeting about 10 days ago and I am seeing this core team taking their relationships to another level. A team that knows and trusts each other (and is worthy of that trust) can move fast and we each have a different perspective which really is powerful in eliminating blind spots that each of us have.

How this is spiritual to me, and a miracle - is had I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish last year - on my time table I would of missed this health issue that was brewing.

Without our health, the rest of life is pretty irrelevant. In the film "The Secret" it talks about the Universe conspiring with us. That is really making a lot of sense.

Peter and I were going to go to the CREI seminar but we just couldn't fit it into our schedules, when we did - there we were in the same room with Lawrence - a man I haven't seen or worked with in over 20 years. I knew I recognized that voice from the back of the room!

Everything is playing out for all of our greatest and highest good. Each of us has a different spiritual/religious view point which I think is kewl because diversity of perspective yet united in core principles is powerful especially in our diverse world filled with diverse opportunities.

Anyway, I'm just acknowledging a series of "coincidences" for all of our benefit and that is quite literally the foundation of the IQ Money Team. There have been and continue to be a sense of providence in what we are doing.

Well, I'm going to go for a walk with my family and enjoy some of this Oregon, Spring time Sunshine. I may even have to look at getting some fishing in this year. It is good to "get out there", and well - I do live in a literal playground of fun and enriching activities.

Step by step, it is all coming together. I am ever learning and being reminded of patience and to trust that everything is playing out as it should.

I have to confess it is frustrating having a deal show up in our back yard like what Peter found and not yet have the team in place to just pull the trigger on it. (laugh), but then again, I think we have until the 5th to put something together. I know the resources are out there, the relationships are not at a functional level yet.

But it will be and if anything this deal surfacing has given me a "heads up" that the future is bigger and brighter for all of us than my baseline conservative business plan.

I was asked last week "David, what would you do with a trillion dollars?", that was new for me. I've done a "Billion" dollars, $15, 000,000 is simple, I sort of live in the $100,000,000 area right now. What I like about our model is it is scalable. I enjoyed the challenge of the thought.

I realized after that meeting that I haven't given up on humanity and my deep desire since being a young man that we can change the world and make it a better place. At almost age 45, I can embrace the usual and customary skepticism, fear, greed as I observe people losing their homes, war, predatory abuses world wide by those in power and control, pandemic concerns, etc., etc.

Yet, I have my youthful optimism tempered by the reason of life experience no longer afraid of anything and seeing miracles everywhere in a sea of a lot of weird and scary stuff! I'm even losing my concern over others stealing my ideas and concepts because at the end of the day, I am part of the magick that makes things work and happen. There is no need for anyone to steal anything in "my world" because our concepts are rooted in prosperity and evolving possibility.

I'm off for my walk/hike :)

I hope whom ever you are, where ever you are - if you are reading this blog that you are inspired and that someday, one - day we can work together to do something great for mutual benefit. I know that a lot of unqualified investors are reading this - our core plan was designed to reach out to the average citizen and the team concept is designed to create a process of evolving prosperity. Drop me a note.

To my emerging Qualified Investor Friends who are also reading this blog, lets keep the lines of communication open. Share with me your ideas, thoughts, dreams and inspirations. What are you investment terms and standards, lets explore how we can work together while we hammer out the larger team vision.

I know for a fact that at least $50,000,000 of resources are reading this blog (laugh), so why are we not buying an amazing deal in Oregon together?

We don't know each other yet. You haven't share your story and fears. Lets dialog in e-mail. If you have things going in in your life outside of $$, I may be able to give you some insights and/or point you in the right direction to real resources. Lawrence & Jeannie are certified life coaches. I've helped many people at many different financial levels look at life differently. I know how to transform one's health (Lawrence and I share notes every week), laugh.

My big thing seems to be problem solving and strategy - business, investing, health, relationships, - name it. In my IT career path - I solve unsolvable and impossible problems all the time (laugh), during the last few years I have realized that my process and way of looking at things goes way beyond IT/Computer/Technology.

Anyway, I am here and available to make contributions to those who are on my/our team. I have great people in my life, great friends and great dreams and the truth is - I don't have to do any of this stuff to be happy and enjoy my life. But I see wonderful things and I just am not the kind of person to just sit around when I clearly have contributions I can make a difference.

Plus it just is a lot of fun. I for example will always do IT work for small businesses. I love that whole "start up" mode where everyone is overworked and underpaid. (laugh), because it's about the mission more than about the money. The money shows up, OK, don't get the wrong idea, I like money and prosperity it all is part of the enjoying life and making contributions. It is a different model.

Folks are stunned when they find out I don't have a collections A/R problem in my business. I use to have one until I changed the context of how I approach business. When I take on a new client for example, it takes them about 6 months to a year to figure out, I really do care about them and that I am for real and what I say isn't just a sales pitch (laugh). I live it. I've saved some businesses and peoples livelihood. It is what it is. Not ego, not about the money, not predatory.

It is a good life and I sleep well at night and feel good, pretty much all the time.

Namaste'

- David

No comments: