Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making Money Online & General Update

It's been busy!

Peter stopped by yesterday to borrow a garden hose for his Boy Scout troop's service activity cleaning up a historic graveyard not far from my home. I haven't seen him in person for a few weeks. He's been buried in his s-quadrant business work.

Lawrence has been busy with his new practice. I took care of all his IT work and Jeanne and I are helping him with his online marketing.

www.zeronalazerslim.com, www.laserslimnutrition.com I add these sites here so they get some cross linking (laugh). Jeanne and I have been "tests" for their nutritional system and I must say after 1 month - I've lost about 20 lbs and for the first time in my life feel I can actually return to and reach my ideal body weight. Their nutrition package lends itself for an Internet marketing concept.

I am doing some testing with CPA marketing. I found a fun little information product to promote entitled "How to Make $1,000 in 48 Hours" its a free package so getting the info for people is pretty much a no-brainer.

It's pretty kewl. I setup a super simple landing page: www.moneyoda.com, setup my analytics, did my seo/organics and adwards to the targeted countries of the promotion. Yes, I am shamelessly mentioning it hear for the search engines to cross link for ranking purposes.

It is always fun doing marketing tests.

Peter and I had a nice conversation about Syndication and the IQ Money team. We are looking at perhaps doing an actual syndication though our plan/strategy doesn't require it, until people get to know us and understand what we are doing and why it may be best to serve up the opportunity in the framework they can understand. I'm even going to reduce to ROI to 6% so as to not fall into the "scam" category that all the analysts are saying "its a scam if anyone is paying over 6%".

Not true, but I have to remember these are the same analysts that were giving advice over the last 8 years too. (laugh). It all boils down to "trust" and it takes time for that to build. It is going to cost about $50,000 in legal fees to get an formal syndication put together.

We'll see how my Internet marketing tests go. I know some folks that are making some serious 7 figure revenues. We only need to raise 15million dollars to pursue the IQ Business plan properly, for me that is three 5 million dollar financial partners, or six 2.5 million dollar financial partners.

Until then we'll simply work our s-quadrant businesses and look for opportunities with our current resources and build from there. Its all good.

I saw the DVD "Mother Teresa", (netflix), I was impressed, great inspirational true story.

My current Internet Projects are: www.moneyoda.com (laugh), I am almost done with my PowerPoint "Exposing the Retirement Flaw" which I am embedding audio and then will convert to a movie/avi file (www.retirementflaw.com), and I am writing a guide to health and weight loss that I will market under my davidtheguru brand.

I am also going to try my hand at some uTube marketing and some audio and/or video blogs.

Life is good, and all of this is a blessed adventure.

Namaste' and Bright Blessings to Everyone!

- David

No comments: